Welcome to the official introduction to the Young Parenting Podcast! This is an exciting time for both Alyssa and I (Steven). Not only are we venturing into the world of the unknown – podcasting – but we also just had our second baby boy and we are both in our early twenties!
Here is a quick idea of what you can expect from this episode:
- How did we meet?
- How old were we when our first child was born?
- Society looks down upon us for having a child so young.
- Zachary being diagnosed with high-functioning autism.
- We talk about a past miscarriage.
- Miracle baby being born
- Why our youngest boy shouldn’t be with us, today?
- Being parents of two hasn’t hit us yet!
Thank you for taking the time to listen to our latest podcast episode. If you have any feedback on how we can make our podcast better, please leave a note in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, as well as leaving an honest review. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and great appreciated!
To learn more about us, please visit our about page.
A quick note: This is our very first podcast, ever! We are still working out the audio kinks and as the show continues to grow, things will only improve. Any tips are great appreciated!